A Midlands housing association is procuring for an eight-year new build framework valued at more than £3 billion.
Communities & Housing Investment Consortium Limited (CHIC), in Birmingham, has extended its new build and regeneration works programme to between December 2023 and December 2031.
CHIC members develop a wide range of project types, from small infill and garage sites to large estate regeneration projects including new build, refurbishment/retrofit and cross-subsidy housing for sale.
Although generally housing focused, members also cover education, health, and commercial sectors, so the framework is being procured for a wider range of needs than just housing.
The new framework will provide for consultant and contractor services and works across a diverse and complex range of schemes.
The deadline for submissions is now 20 October.
Consultancy services: – for new build
- traditional construction brick and block
- main contractor services for schemes using an MMC manufacturer
- fully modular
- frame and panel
MMC manufacture and turnkey
- full OSM solutions
- frame and panel solutions
- for projects with new build and some element of property and/or estate regeneration
- new build to be traditional (brick and block) or MMC
- must include scope for housing for sale/cross-subsidy
For more information, click here.
Enjoyed this? Try Mii Engineering delivers strong financial results
Get industry news in 5 minutes!
A daily email that makes industry news enjoyable. It’s completely free.